- *EDIT*: Extermination “opposite sides” maps occur less frequently, also have a zone you have to defend
- AI Level 4 Added
- New open challenge system
- Much easier to update the game now
- Pressing the I key now allows you to selectively ignore a unit by its number
- Mid-turn/post-turn outcome change bug was fixed
- Added a desynch warning to help prevent anything similar happening in future
- Some changes made to the level generator
- AI Level 3 crash fixed
- Fixed an issue with the sniper
Sanctum, the tower defense/first person shooter hybrid from Swedish Indie Coffee Stain Studios is getting a sequel, confirmed for release in 2013, the original Sanctum sold around 300.000 copies and was a very successful debut release. Sanctum 2 is releasing for both PC,Xbox and PSN.
FRAY, the multiplayer simultaneous turn-based strategy game for PC and Mac is now available for pre order on Desura, if you pre order now you get access to the alpha as well as an extra free key!
Introversion software declares themselves done with Darwinia in this video.
The new Adventure game and documentary from Double Fine launched a Kickstarter campaign, it reached a million dollars in less than a day, go figure.
Data Realms, developers behind Cortex Command has just released a 3 part series of programming videos, letting you take a look into some of the work that goes into programming the game.
Last but not least the Game Music Bundle 2 has just launched, where you can pay what you want to get 5 indie game soundtracks, pay above 10 dollars and you can get even more! If enough people buy it, there will also be additional music unlocked.