Paradox Convention is well underway, having released a new Cities in Motion DLC yesterday, today was an even bigger day for the Swedish developer/publisher. The new Magicka expansion lets the player experience a n all new take on the Magicka universe, by taking the roles of Alucart the Vampire and his Necromancers and fight against the forces of good with the purpose of sacking Vlad’s attempt to improve the poor relations between the humans, the dwarves and the elves.
- Play as Alucart the Vampire and his henchmen, the Necromancers
- New environment of beautiful Elven architecture
- 1 Challenge map, playing as necromancers
- Necromancer introduced to PvP
- Custom objectives and achievements
- Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with thousands of possible combinations
- Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option
- Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world
But two other games were also announced, one of the is called A Game Of Dwarfs, a Strategy/Management game for PC & PSN.
The other game is Napoleon’s Campaign II, the successor to the original and succesful Napoleon’s Campaign.
This historical strategy game is dedicated to replaying the whole of the Napoleonic Wars (1805-1815). It is being developed by AGEOD and published by Paradox. If you want more in depth information about either Magicka, Napoleon’s Campaign 2, or A Game Of Dwarfs, you can follow their facebook pages.